we are 'MLS'
affiliated in Nicaragua
GPS Real Estate Sales:
Tours and Activities
Granada, the oldest colonial city in the America’s, offers an abundance of things to do while visiting. Situated on the shores of Lake Nicaragua, the tenth largest lake in the world, and only one hour from the capital of Nicaragua, Granada boasts both cultural and natural tours for all ages. We have teamed up with Tierra Tours, one of the best tour companies in the country, to offer you a variety of tours to make your vacation a memorable one.
Granada Colonial Home Tour:
Enjoy a morning walking tour of Granada's most beautiful and historical
Colonial Homes. Learn about the history and the Spanish Colonial architecture
while viewing many of the city's private homes. Proceeds benefit the Puedo Leer
Lending Library and the Sacuanjoche Kindergarten.
$15.00 per person
departs every Tuesday mnorning at 10:00 AM from Calle
La Calzada Centro de Arte
Masaya Tour: - All entrance fees included
• VOLCANO MASAYA - Visit an active, smoking volcano and a dormant crater lake and a park museum.
• MERCADO DE ARTESANIA - Visit one of the largest markets in Central America and discover ceramics, woodcrafts, hammocks, jewelry, cigars, leather work & more!
• EL MIRADOR CATARINA- A scenic town of nurseries & flowers panoramic view of Apoyo crater lake
• SAN JUAN DE ORIENTE - Pottery and ceramics of pre-Columbian and modern style
Departs at 8:30am
Duration- Six hours
2-4 Persons- $30.00 per person / 5 or more- $25.00 per person
This peninsula and its 365 small islands where formed 20,000 years ago by a massive volcanic explosion! Today it is a unique place where prominent Nicaraguan have their vacation houses and a local fishing community makes its living. The nature is beautiful with a lots of birdlife and amazing views of the volcanoes and Lake Nicaragua. The spanish built a fortress in the 17th Century to stop pirate attacks on the City of Granada! These serene and rustic islands we will visit by boat, showing you all its secrets!
2 pers. U$ 18 each
3 pers. U$ 15 each
4 pers. U$ 12 each
Duration: 2 1/2 Hours. Daily tours two times a day at 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM
Granada City Tour:
• Granada is the oldest colonial city in the Americas and we will take a tour by horse=drawn carriage to see her sights.
San Francisco Convent and Church- founded in 1524, houses and archeological treasures from Isla Zapatera, a primitive art exhibit and historical display.
• City Cemetary-This is a beautiful colonial cemetery with tombs and marble statues that date back 400 years.
• La Polvora Fort- An old fort where gunpowder was stored. This was a key location during the Sandinista revolution. Climb the towers for magnificent views of the city.
• Xalteva Church - Here the Spaniards met the Indigenous Xalteva population, from which it gets its name. This is the most antique part of Granada. The church was built during colonial times and because of its location, it was also used as a military fort.
• Cathedral and Central Park
U$ 20 each, all included.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure times: 9:00 a.m. & 2:00 p.m.
Minimum: 2 people.
Soar through the tree tops in the cloud forest of Mombacho volcano.
Total distance of 1500 meters, with 15 platforms and 13 cables.
Tuesday thru Sunday, departure between: 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m – Approximately 3 hours
US$ 35 per person (group discounts)
Ometepe One Day Tour:
We drive from Moyogalpa to Charco Verde, Home of the mythological figure, Chico Largo! You learn about this mysterious legend while walking around the lagoon enjoying this ecological reserve. Altagracia, visiting some amazing panoramic view points over both volcanoes and explaining about local agriculture.
We drive from Altagracia to Balgue where we visit Finca Magdalena, a cooperative that grows organic coffee.
We visit the coffee plantations and the forest.
It is time for lunch so we go to Santo Domingo White Sand Beach,, this wonderful beach is located between the 2 volcanoes.
Time for lunch, relaxing and swimming!
After Lunch we are going to visit some water wells, called Ojos de Agua Cabrera! Beautiful Nature and flora & fauna.
Before 4pm we saying Good Bye to Ometepe Island to Return to Granada City……..
• Transport Granada - San Jorge - Granada.
• Ferry San Jorge - Ometepe - San Jorge.
• Bilingual guide.
• Entrance fees.
• Not included are meals and beverages.
Price: US$ 99 p/p minimum 2 pers.
Horse Back Tour:
Put away your guidebooks and take a ride into the heartland of Nicaragua. We will ride through two of Nicaragua's famous white towns where you will learn a bit of history and a little folklore. From there we ride through the beautiful countryside and along the rim of an extinct volcano. We will stop for refreshments at a local spot where you can enjoy a spectacular view of the Laguna de Apoyo, one of the true gems of this country. Along the way, you will be greeted by the children’s squeals of delight and a welcoming "adios" from the local people. Our tours are approximately four hours in length and include your transportation to and from our farm.
Long pants and closed-toe shoes recommended
$35.00 per person
Kayak on Lake Nicaragua:
See Las Isletas in a unique way.
This is a really cool adventure 10 minutes from Granada.
1. Natural History Tour.
Go where the motorboats cannot go!
Jungle, savannah, birds and an old Fortress.
Duration: 2 ½ Hours
Price: US$ 25.00
2. Adventures around the corner.
Add to the tour above: Monkeys, sinking hydrofoils, a swimming opportunity
and 2 drinks at an island restaurant.
Duration: 4 ½ Hours
Price: US$ 35.00
Trip includes: Experienced Bilingual Guide. Transportation round trip from your Hotel to departure area..
If you are considering Nicaragua as a part of your future, whether to invest or retire, let us be your helping hand.